Economic Data Scheduled For Thursday
- Data on initial jobless claims for the latest week will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- Chicago Fed President Charles Evans is set to speak in Naples, Fla. at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- Philadelphia Federal Reserve Bank President Harker will speak in Malvern, Pa. at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- Data on import and export prices for December will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- The Energy Information Administration’s weekly report on natural gas stocks is schedule for release at 10:30 a.m. ET.
- Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank President Dennis Lockhart is set to speak at 12:30 p.m. ET.
- The Treasury will auction 30-year bonds at 1:00 p.m. ET.
- St. Louis Federal Reserve Bank President Bullard will speak at 1:15 p.m. ET.
- The U.S. Treasury budget report for December is schedule for release at 2:00 p.m. ET.
- Data on money supply for the latest week will be released at 4:30 p.m. ET.
- Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen is set to speak in Washington, D.C. at 7:00 p.m. ET.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.