15 Biggest Mid-Day Gainers For Wednesday
- Dextera Surgical Inc (NASDAQ: DXTR) shares climbed 64.1 percent to $1.87.
- Uranium Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: URRE) shares surged 58.3 percent to $3.56. Uranium Resources shares have dropped 60.94 percent over the past 52 weeks, while the S&P 500 index has gained 17.95 percent in the same period.
- MYOS RENS Technology Inc (NASDAQ: MYOS) shares gained 42.3 percent to $1.85. MYOS RENS Technology shares have declined 26.55 percent over the past 52 weeks, while the S&P 500 index has gained 17.95 percent in the same period.
- Derma Sciences Inc (NASDAQ: DSCI) shares jumped 39 percent to $6.95 after the company agreed to be acquired by Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (NASDAQ: IART) for $7.00 per share in cash.
- Biocept Inc (NASDAQ: BIOC) shares surged 33.7 percent to $2.42 after climbing 77.45 percent on Tuesday.
- E-compass Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: ECAC) shares rose 28 percent to $12.67 after the company announced plans to merge with NYM Holding, Inc.
- Enphase Energy Inc (NASDAQ: ENPH) gained 19.5 percent to $1.35 after the company reported a $10 million strategic investment from T.J.Rodgers and John Doerr.
- Kornit Digital Ltd (NASDAQ: KRNT) shares gained 15.4 percent to $16.10 after the company disclosed that it has signed an agreement with Amazon for digital printing technology to help Amazon expand on-demand production for garment decoration.
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: ARWR) shares jumped 10.9 percent to $2.24 after climbing 6.88 percent on Tuesday.
- Merck & Co., Inc. (NYSE: MRK) gained 4.7 percent to $62.74 after the company disclosed that it has received the FDA acceptance of supplemental Biologics License Application for KEYTRUDA.
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: KERX) rose 4.4 percent to $6.47. Citigroup upgraded Keryx Biopharmaceuticals from Sell to Neutral.
- Williams Partners LP (NYSE: WPZ) gained 3.6 percent to $40.01. Wells Fargo upgraded Williams Partners from Market Perform to Outperform.
- Sangamo Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: SGMO) shares rose 3.4 percent to $3.78 after the company disclosed that it has received Orphan Drug designation from the FDA for SB-318.
- TG Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: TGTX) shares gained 2.5 percent to $5.12 after the company disclosed positive MS study data.
- Achaogen Inc (NASDAQ: AKAO) shares rose 2 percent to $15.76 after Baker Bros Advisors reported a 13.1 percent stake in the company.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.