15 Biggest Mid-Day Gainers For Tuesday
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: DFFN) shares jumped 104.6 percent to $11.88 after surging 176.70 percent on Monday.
- GenVec Inc (NASDAQ: GNVC) shares climbed 44.9 percent to $7.20 after surging 35.79 percent on Monday.
- Biocept Inc (NASDAQ: BIOC) shares rose 32.4 percent to $1.35 after the company disclosed that it has secured an in-network provider agreement with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas.
- InspireMD Inc (NYSE: NSPR) shares gained 27.4 percent to $3.53 after climbing 13.99 percent on Monday.
- Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: PPSI) surged 25 percent to $7.00 after the company issued a strong earnings forecast for 2017.
- Pacific Continental Corporation (NASDAQ: PCBK) shares jumped 24.9 percent to $25.98 after the company announced plans to merge with Columbia Banking System Inc (NASDAQ: COLB).
- Interpace Diagnostics Group Inc (NASDAQ: IDXG) shares rose 22.8 percent to $7.20. Interpace Diagnostics shares have jumped 1,731.25 percent over the past 52 weeks, while the S&P 500 index has gained 17.95 percent in the same period.
- EnteroMedics Inc (NASDAQ: ETRM) gained 16.3 percent to $20.58 after climbing 92.60 percent on Monday.
- xG Technology Inc (NASDAQ: XGTI) shares rose 14.7 percent to $2.18 after gaining 14.46 percent on Monday.
- Illumina, Inc. (NASDAQ: ILMN) shares climbed 14.5 percent to $162.09. Illumina has introduced the NovaSeqTM Series. The company’s CEO said he saw Q4 revenue coming in at $619 million. Bank of America upgraded Illumina from Neutral to Buy.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl Inc (NYSE: VRX) surged 9.5 percent to $16.80. Valeant agreed to sell Dendreon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. to Sanpower Group for $819.9 million in cash. The company also agreed to sell its CeraVe, AcneFree, AMBI skincare brands to L'Oreal for $1.3 billion.
- Pixelworks, Inc. (NASDAQ: PXLW) shares rose 8.7 percent to $3.06 after the company issued a strong revenue forecast for the fourth quarter. The company also projects to post a profit for the fourth quarter.
- Kennametal Inc. (NYSE: KMT) gained 6 percent to $33.62. KeyBanc upgraded Kennametal from Sector Weight to Overweight.
- Acuity Brands, Inc. (NYSE: AYI) rose 3.2 percent to $208.96. Baird upgraded Acuity Brands from Neutral to Outperform.
- Titan Machinery Inc. (NASDAQ: TITN) gained 3 percent to $14.35. Aegis Capital initiated coverage of Titan Machinery with a Buy rating.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.