18 Biggest Mid-Day Gainers For Tuesday
- MakeMyTrip Limited (NASDAQ: MMYT) shares gained 43.8 percent to $29.35. India-based MakeMyTrip announced plans to buy ibibo Group.
- Biostar Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: BSPM) shares climbed 20.8 percent to $4.50 on volume. Biostar Pharmaceuticals shares have dropped 29.89 percent over the past 52 weeks, while the S&P 500 index has increased 4.57 percent in the same period.
- Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX) shares surged 19 percent to $118.77 as the company reported better-than-expected earnings for its third quarter and issued a strong outlook for the fourth quarter. Total U.S. streaming members hit 47.5 million, and international streaming members, 39.2 million.
- OHR Pharmaceutical Inc (NASDAQ: OHRP) shares rose 18.2 percent to $3.90. OHR Pharmaceutical shares have increased 6.80 percent over the past 52 weeks, while the S&P 500 index has gained 4.57 percent in the same period.
- Resources Connection, Inc. (NASDAQ: RECN) shares jumped 12.6 percent to $14.70 as the company reported the commencement of a modified Dutch auction tender offer for up to 6 million shares in a $13.50 to $16 per share range.
- Tile Shop Hldgs, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTS) shares gained 12.5 percent to $18.00 as the company posted upbeat earnings for the third quarter.
- Abeona Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: ABEO) shares rose 11.2 percent to $7.56 as the company disclosed that it has received Orphan Drug Designation in the EU for ABO-102 gene therapy.
- Stepan Company (NYSE: SCL) shares gained 10.5 percent to $77.50 after the company reported upbeat quarterly earnings and lifted its quarterly dividend.
- Del Taco Restaurants Inc (NASDAQ: TACO) surged 8.5 percent to $13.70 after the company disclosed better-than-expected Q3 results.
- Domino's Pizza, Inc. (NYSE: DPZ) shares climbed 7.2 percent to $162.94 after reporting better-than-expected quarterly profit.
- UnitedHealth Group Inc (NYSE: UNH) shares surged 7.2 percent to $143.81 after the company posted upbeat quarterly earnings.
- Ocean Power Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: OPTT) shares rose 5.9 percent to $3.62 after surging 20.85 percent on Monday.
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: SRPT) shares rose 4.7 percent to $51.26. Credit Suisse initiated coverage on Sarepta with an Outperform rating.
- The Medicines Company (NASDAQ: MDCO) gained 4.3 percent to $37.35 after the company reported positive top-line results from day 90 interim analysis in ongoing ORION-1 Phase 2 Study of PCSK9si.
- Ryanair Holdings plc (ADR) (NASDAQ: RYAAY) shares rose 3.9 percent to $72.31. Ryanair lowered its profit outlook for 2017.
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: MACK) shares rose 3.7 percent to $5.08. Shire disclosed that it has been granted the EU Marketing Authorization of Onivyde in Combination with 5-fluorouracil and leucovorin for the treatment of metastatic adenocarcinoma of the pancreas in adult patients who have progressed following gemcitabine-based therapy.
- Ruth's Hospitality Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RUTH) gained 3.4 percent to $14.48. Raymond James upgraded Ruth's Hospitality from Market Perform to Outperform.
- Goldman Sachs Group Inc (NYSE: GS) rose around 2 percent to $172.04 after the bank reported stronger-than-expected quarterly results.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.