16 Stocks Moving In Tuesday's Pre-Market Session
- Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX) rose 19.1 percent to $118.81 in pre-market trading as the company reported better-than-expected earnings for its third quarter and issued a strong outlook for the fourth quarter. Total U.S. streaming members hit 47.5 million, and international streaming members, 39.2 million.
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: MACK) shares rose 10.2 percent to $5.40 in pre-market trading. Shire disclosed that it has been granted the EU Marketing Authorization of Onivyde in Combination with 5-fluorouracil and leucovorin for the treatment of metastatic adenocarcinoma of the pancreas in adult patients who have progressed following gemcitabine-based therapy.
- The Medicines Company (NASDAQ: MDCO) rose 8.9 percent to $39.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported positive top-line results from day 90 interim analysis in ongoing ORION-1 Phase 2 Study of PCSK9si.
- Del Taco Restaurants Inc (NASDAQ: TACO) rose 7 percent to $13.51 in the pre-market trading after the company disclosed better-than-expected Q3 results.
- Galapagos NV (ADR) (NASDAQ: GLPG) rose 5.9 percent to $67.24 in pre-market trading after declining 0.95 percent on Monday.
- Domino's Pizza, Inc. (NYSE: DPZ) shares rose 4 percent to $157.99 in pre-market trading after reporting better-than-expected quarterly profit.
- Ocean Power Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: OPTT) rose 3.8 percent to $3.55 in the pre-market trading session after surging 20.85 percent on Monday.
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: SRPT) rose 3.1 percent to $50.47 in pre-market trading. Credit Suisse initiated coverage on Sarepta with an Outperform rating.
- Ryanair Holdings plc (ADR) (NASDAQ: RYAAY) shares rose 2.2 percent to $71.14 in pre-market trading. Ryanair lowered its profit outlook for 2017.
- UnitedHealth Group Inc (NYSE: UNH) shares rose 2 percent to $136.75 in pre-market trading after the company posted upbeat quarterly earnings.
- Goldman Sachs Group Inc (NYSE: GS) rose 1.5 percent to $171.45 in pre-market trading after the bank reported stronger-than-expected quarterly results.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- BJ's Restaurants, Inc. (NASDAQ: BJRI) shares fell 12.8 percent to $30.59 in pre-market trading. BJ's Restaurants is scheduled to report Q3 earnings on October 19, 2016.
- Centrus Energy Corp (NYSE: LEU) shares fell 7.4 percent to $3.50 in pre-market trading after declining 1.31 percent on Monday.
- ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: CTRV) fell 5.6 percent to $2.21 in pre-market trading after surging 19.39 percent on Monday.
- Amaya Inc. (NASDAQ: AYA) shares fell 3.2 percent to $15.00 in pre-market trading. Amaya reported preliminary Q3 revenue of $268 million to $273 million. The company expects FY16 sales of $1.127 billion to $1.157 billion and adjusted earnings of $1.71 to $1.82 per share.
- International Business Machines Corp. (NYSE: IBM) shares fell 2.6 percent to $150.82 in pre-market trading. IBM reported stronger-than-expected results for its third quarter on Monday.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.