Cuts, Raises, Suspensions And Specials: The Week In Dividends
Dividends are one of the returns investors expect from the company. Let's take a look at the companies that have made changes to their dividend rates in the week between September 19 and 22.
- U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) increased its quarterly dividend from $0.255 to $0.28 a share.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (NYSE: RCL) boosted its quarterly dividend by 28 percent to $0.48 a share.
- International Bancshares Corp (NASDAQ: IBOC) lifted its three-month dividend from $0.145 to $0.31 per share.
- 8point3 Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: CAFD) increased dividend by 3.5 percent from $0.2325 to $0.2406 a share.
- SeaWorld Entertainment Inc (NYSE: SEAS) slashed its quarterly dividend from $0.21 to $0.10 a share. The board also decided to suspend its quarterly dividend.
- Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ: MSFT) lifted quarterly dividend from $0.36 to $0.39 a share.
- KB Home (NYSE: KBH) increased its quarterly dividend by 16 percent.
- Viacom, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB) slashed its quarterly dividend from $0.40 to $0.20 a share.
- Ingredion Inc (NYSE: INGR) lifted quarterly dividend from $0.45 to $0.50 per share.
- InterDigital, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDCC) increased its dividend from $0.20 to $0.30 per share for a quarter.
- Sanderson Farms, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAFM) boosted dividend from $0.22 to $0.24 a share. The company announced a special dividend of $1 a share.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. (USA) (NYSE: LGF) suspends quarterly dividend ahead of the Starz (NASDAQ: STRZA) merger.
- W.P. Carey Inc. REIT (NYSE: WPC) cut its dividend from $0.985 to $0.98 a share for a quarter.
- Capitala Finance Corp (NASDAQ: CPTA) cut its monthly dividend in fourth quarter from $0.1567 to $0.13 a share.
Do you have ideas for articles/interviews you'd like to see more of on Benzinga? Please email email@example.com with your best article ideas. One person will be randomly selected to win a $20 Amazon gift card!
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.