10 Stocks Moving In Tuesday's Pre-Market Session
- Intersil Corp (NASDAQ: ISIL) rose 9.6 percent to $21.65 in pre-market trading after Japan's Renesas Electronics announced plans to buy the company for $3.22 billion.
- Sanmina Corp (NASDAQ: SANM) shares rose 3.5 percent to $28.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported a $150 million stock repurchase program.
- Kate Spade & Co (NYSE: KATE) shares rose 2.3 percent to $18.80 in pre-market trading. Wells Fargo upgraded Kate Spade from Market Perform to Outperform.
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) rose 1.3 percent to $106.75 in the pre-market trading session. Global Equities' Trip Chowdhry pointed out that T-Mobile US Inc's (NASDAQ: TMUS) CEO John Legere gave a nine minute Periscope discussion which in itself serves as "the first indication" that iPhone 7 pre-orders are off to a "very strong" start.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Applied Genetic Technologies Corp (NASDAQ: AGTC) shares fell 24.7 percent to $9.93 in pre-market trading. Applied Genetic Technologies reported Q4 earnings of $0.15 per share on revenue of $12.1 million. Janney Capital downgrades Applied Genetic Tech from Buy to Sell, while Wells Fargo downgraded the stock from Outperform to Market Perform.
- Blue Buffalo Pet Products Inc (NASDAQ: BUFF) shares fell 5.9 percent to $24.55 in pre-market trading after announcing a secondary offering of 14.3 million shares of common stock.
- MCBC Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: MCFT) shares fell 5.6 percent to $11.11 in pre-market trading as the company reported the commencement of 4 million share common stock offering.
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: APC) shares fell 4.7 percent to $55.05 in pre-market trading. Anadarko priced public offering of 35,250,000 shares of common stock for gross proceeds of $1.921 billion.
- Ocean Power Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: OPTT) shares fell 2.9 percent to $7.72 in pre-market trading. Ocean Power Technologies reported a Q1 loss of $1.72 per share on revenue of $0.2 million
- Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX) fell 1.4 percent to $97.63 in pre-market trading. Macquarie downgraded Netflix from Neutral to Underperform.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.