16 Stocks Moving In Thursday's Pre-Market Session
- Groupon Inc (NASDAQ: GRPN) rose 22.2 percent to $4.62 in pre-market trading after the company reported a narrower-than-expected quarterly loss and lifted its revenue forecast for 2016.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (NYSE: OCN) rose 20.9 percent to $2.08 in pre-market trading. Ocwen Financial reported adjusted Q2 loss of $0.02 per share on revenue of $373.1 million.
- Alere Inc (NYSE: ALR) shares rose 20 percent to $37.75 in pre-market trading after the company confirmed that it has received a subpoena from the Department of Justice. The company said that the issues related to subpoena are not material.
- NetSuite Inc (NYSE: N) shares climbed 18.6 percent to $108.64 after Oracle Corporation (NYSE: ORCL) agreed to buy the company for $109 per share in cash.
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRUS) rose 12.5 percent to $46.99 in the pre-market trading session after the company reported stronger-than-expected quarterly results.
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: MRVL) shares rose 8 percent to $12.60 in pre-market trading. Marvell Technology posted weaker-than-expected Q1 results, but the company issued a strong outlook for the second quarter.
- Facebook Inc (NASDAQ: FB) rose 4.1 percent to $128.40 in pre-market trading after the company reported stronger-than-expected results for its second quarter on Wednesday. Daily active users (DAUs) rose 17 percent year-over-year to 1.13 billion, while monthly active users (MAUs) surpassed 1.7 billion, up from 1.65 billion last quarter.
- Cliffs Natural Resources Inc (NYSE: CLF) shares rose 3.8 percent to $8.15 in pre-market trading after the company reported stronger-than-expected quarterly results.
- GoPro Inc (NASDAQ: GPRO) rose 3.3 percent to $11.95 in pre-market trading after the company posted better-than-expected results for its second quarter and issued a strong outlook for 2016.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Infinera Corp. (NASDAQ: INFN) fell 33.3 percent to $8.35 in pre-market trading. Infinera posted better-than-expected Q2 results, but issued a weak demand outlook. The company’s CEO said '...demand is softening in certain areas of our business and we face a difficult near-term revenue outlook.'
- Argos Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: ARGS) shares fell 16.1 percent to $5.42 in the pre-market trading session after the company reported a proposed public offering of common stock and warrants.
- Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) fell 7 percent to $12.88 in pre-market trading after the company reported weaker-than-expected earnings for the second quarter.
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (NASDAQ: WFM) shares fell 5 percent to $31.95 in pre-market trading. Whole Foods posted in-line earnings for its recent quarter, but the company issued a weak earnings forecast for the fourth quarter.
- EXACT Sciences Corporation (NASDAQ: EXAS) shares fell 4.8 percent to $16.02 in pre-market trading after the company reported plans to sell 7 million common shares in shelf offering.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (NYSE: WLL) shares fell 4.5 percent to $7.02 in pre-market trading after the company posted a wider-than-expected quarterly loss.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (NYSE: HOG) shares fell 2.7 percent to $49.20 in pre-market trading. Harley-Davidson posted better-than-expected quarterly results, but lowered its FY16 motorcycle shipments outlook.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.