10 Biggest Mid-Day Losers For Tuesday
- Amedica Corporation (NASDAQ: AMDA) shares declined 30 percent to $0.930. Amedica priced its $11 million offering at $1 per unit.
- XBiotech Inc (NASDAQ: XBIT) shares fell 27.83 percent to $17.97 after the company reported that it has presented results from Phase 3 data for Xilonix.
- Can Fite Biopharma Ltd (ADR) (NYSE: CANF) dropped 14.1 percent to $2.26 as the company reported that its Phase 2 glaucoma data failed to meet primary endpoint.
- GulfMark Offshore, Inc. (NYSE: GLF) dropped 15.3 percent to $3.15. Crude oil dropped 5.2 percent to $46.45 a barrel.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (NYSE: HOG) fell 11.3 percent to $48.10. Harley-Davidson surged over 19 percent Friday, after Benzinga reported chatter of a potential takeover offer from KKR & Co. L.P. (NYSE: KKR). Baird downgraded Harley-Davidson from Outperform To Neutral.
- Rowan Companies PLC (NYSE: RDC) shares declined 9.5 percent to $17.19. Iberia Capital downgraded Rowan Companies from Outperform to Sector Perform.
- Murphy Oil Corporation (NYSE: MUR) shares dropped 8.9 percent to $29.76. Crude oil futures dropped 3 percent to trade at $47.53 a barrel.
- Skyworks Solutions Inc (NASDAQ: SWKS) shares declined 6.6 percent to $58.48. Pacific Crest downgraded Skyworks Solutions from Overweight to Sector Weight.
- International Speedway Corp (NASDAQ: ISCA) shares dropped 6 percent to $32.20. International Speedway reported Q2 earnings of $0.29 per share on revenue of $164 million. The company also narrowed its FY16 guidance.
- Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA) shares fell 3.1 percent to $209.81. Tesla reported that it delivered 14,370 vehicles during the second quarter, compared to its guidance of 17,000.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.