9 Biggest Mid-Day Losers For Friday
- InspireMD Inc (NYSE: NSPR) shares tumbled 19 percent to $0.259. InspireMD reported the pricing of public offering of around $14.6 million.
- Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC) shares slipped 10.7 percent to $13.70 as the company posted weaker-than-expected results for its third quarter on Thursday.
- Micron Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: MU) shares dropped 9.1 percent to $12.52. Micron reported a narrower-than-expected loss for the third quarter, but the company missed analysts’ sales estimates. The company also projected a surprise adjusted loss for the fourth quarter. Micron also announced number of initiatives to reduce costs, including global workforce reduction.
- IntriCon Corporation (NASDAQ: IIN) shares dipped 9.7 percent to $4.82 after the company issued a weak Q2 guidance.
- Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solutions Hldg Ltd (NASDAQ: KONE) declined 8.6 percent to $1.80. On Thursday, Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution reported a 1H'16 loss of $0.48 per share, versus a year-ago profit of $1.87 per share. The company also lowered its FY16 outlook.
- Vitae Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: VTAE) shares declined 4.6 percent to $10.29. Vitae Pharmaceuticals announced that it has entered into $40 million at the market offering.
- Avery Dennison Corp (NYSE: AVY) fell 3.2 percent to $72.38. Analysts at Bank of America downgraded Avery Dennison from Buy to Underperform.
- ManpowerGroup Inc. (NYSE: MAN) shares fell 3.1 percent to $62.38. Barclays downgraded ManpowerGroup from Overweight to Equal-weight and lowered the price target from $85 to $65.
- TESARO Inc (NASDAQ: TSRO) declined 2.7 percent to $81.81. TESARO priced its 4.65 million share offering at $81.00 per share.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.