Here Are All The Media Outlets Banned By Donald Trump
Donald Trump made headlines when he revoked The Washington Post’s press credentials. According to a post on the candidate’s Facebook Inc (NASDAQ: FB) page, the paper, owned by Jeff Bezos of Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN), is “phony and dishonest.”
CNNMoney created the following "blacklist" of media banned by Trump:
- Univision - Trump filed a lawsuit filed against the Spanish-language channel after it cancelled the broadcast of his Miss USA Pageant.
- Buzzfeed - Perhaps stemming from a 2014 profile of Trump that infuriated the former reality TV star.
- Politico - Back in March, reporter Ben Schreckinger was denied entry to a Trump press conference with no explanation, but Schreckinger recently wrote a story about the temperament of Trump campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski.
- The Daily Beast - Experiencing what they call “a slow rolling blacklist,” starting with a single writer that wrote about Ivana Trump, then extending to other writers.
- The Huffington Post - Apparently, the Trump camp didn't appreciate all HuffPo coverage of Trump being placed in the Entertainment section.
- The Des Moines Register - Called for Trump to drop out of the race, that same week their press credentials were revoked.
A Trump campaign spokesperson declined to comment for the story.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.