13F Season: David Einhorn's New Positions
The 13F from David Einhorn's Greenlight Capital hit the street Monday afternoon.
Below are the top highlights from the latest filing. Results are written in % change from number of shares from last quarter to this quarter:
- AerCap Holdings (NYSE: AER) Raised 19%.
- Allergan PLC (NYSE: AGN) Raised 6%.
- American Capital Agency Corp (NASDAQ: AGNC) Raised 68%.
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) Raised 23%.
- Avangrid Inc. (NYSE: AGR) Lowered 50%.
- Baxter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX) Raised 58%.
- Chemours Co. (NYSE: CC) Raised 62%.
- Chicago Bridge and Iron Company NV (NYSE: CBI) Fully Liquidated.
- Community Health Sys Inc. (NYSE: CYH) New Position.
- EMC Corp (NYSE: EMC) Raised 20%.
- Fifth Street Asset Management Inc. (NASDAQ: FSAM) Fully Liquidated.
- Garmin LTD (NASDAQ: GRMN) Fully Liquidated.
- Globalstar Inc (NYSE: GSAT) Lowered 114%.
- Green Brick Partners Inc. (NASDAQ: GRBK) New Position.
- Hatteras Finl. Corp. (NYSE: HTS) New Position.
- IAC Interactive Corp. (NASDAQ: IAC) Lowered 115%.
- Lamar Advertising Co (NASDAQ: LAMR) New Position.
- Liberty Global PLC (NASDAQ: LBTYA) Raised 73%.
- Match Group Inc. (NASDAQ: MTCH) Fully Liquidated.
- On Semiconductor Corp (NASDAQ: COM) Fully Liquidated.
- Owens Ill Inc. (NYSE: OI) Fully Liquidated.
- Sandisk Corp (NASDAQ: SNDK) Fully Liquidated.
- Scientific Games Corp (NASDAQ: SGMS) Fully Liquidated.
- PVH Corp (NYSE: PVH) New Position.
- Sunedison Inc (NYSE: SUNE) Raised 4%.
- Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ: YHOO) Raised 54%
- Yelp Inc. (NYSE: YELP) Fully Liquidated.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.