8 Biggest Mid-Day Market Gainers
- Anacor Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ANAC) up 55.44% after Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) acquired it for $5.2 billion.
- MGT Capital Investments Inc. (NYSE: MGT) up 47.67% after John McAfee proposed to become Executive Chairman and CEO.
- Tribune Publishing Company (NYSE: TPUB) up 22.08% after Gannett Company Inc. (NYSE: GCI) raised its offer to buy Tribune for $15 per share.
- Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: ORMP) up 22.19% as Oramed was granted a patent in China for Oral Administration of Proteins.
- Editas Medicine Inc. (NASDAQ: EDIT) up 15.19% after Q1 results Released, while also breaking into the cystic fibrosis space with $5 million deal.
- PennTex Midstream Partners (NASDAQ: PTXP) up 16.83% after reporting Q1 revenue of $17.65 million and net earnings of $3.52 million.
- ConforMIS Inc. (NASDAQ: CFMS) up 15.14% following its 50% plunge last week.
- ChromaDex Corporation (NASDAQ: CDXC) up 9.62% after it filed for 8-k with a change in directors.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.