Merger Monday: 6 Deals, Rumors And Bids You Might Have Missed
Merger Monday was in full force this morning. Deals ranged from healthcare takeovers to increased bids in the media sector.
Here is a recap:
- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) will acquire Anacor Pharmaceuticals Inc (NYSE: ANAC) for $99.25 per share in cash, valuing the company at $5.2 billion.
- Gannett Co Inc (NYSE: GCI) increased its offer to acquire Tribune Publishing Co (NYSE: TPUB) from $12.25 per share to $15.00 per share.
- Range Resources Corp. (NYSE: RRC) will acquire Memorial Resource Development Corp (NASDAQ: MRD) for $4.4 billion in stock.
- Warren Buffett confirmed to CNBC that he's Backing Dan Gilbert's bid for Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ: YHOO).
- Luminex Corporation (NASDAQ: LMNX) will acquire Nanosphere, Inc. (NASDAQ: NSPH) for $1.35 per share in cash.
- Brown & Brown, Inc. (NYSE: BRO) will acquire Morstan General Agency, terms not disclosed.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.