Notable Imbalances Before Friday's Open: Telecom Pair Trade, Health Care Stocks In Focus
Here is a look at Friday's notable order imbalances.
An order imbalance is a special situation that arises from an excess of buy or sell orders for a specific stock ahead of the opening bell. Typically, an imbalance occurs when there is notable news on a stock, including an earnings release, guidance, acquisition activity or simply a continuation of buying or selling momentum from a prior trading day.
Stocks With A Notable Buy Imbalance
- AT&T Inc. (NYSE: T) 273,000 shares to buy
- AbbVie Inc (NYSE: ABBV) 128,000 shares to buy
- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) 108,000 shares to buy
Stocks With A Notable Sell Imbalance
- Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE: VZ) 152,000 shares to sell
- Goldman Sachs Group Inc (NYSE: GS) 44,000 shares to sell
- CVS Health Corp (NYSE: CVS) 43,000 shares to sell
- Visa Inc (NYSE: V) 43,000 shares to sell
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.