TravelCenters of America Opens LNG Fueling Lanes at TA Dallas South, Texas
TravelCenters of America LLC (TravelCenters), operator of the TA® and Petro Stopping Centers® travel center brands, has announced the opening of LNG (liquefied natural gas) fueling lanes at its TA location at I-20, Exit 472 (I-635), (7751 Bonnie View Rd.) in Dallas, TX.
To date TravelCenters has also completed retrofitting its TA Truck Service and Petro:Lube facilities to provide truck maintenance and repair on both CNG (compressed natural gas) and LNG fueled trucks. These locations are:
- TA Harrisburg, PA #012 (I-81, Exit 77)
- TA Baytown, TX #017 (I-10, Exit 789)
- TA Lafayette, LA #161 (I-10, Exit 101)
- TA San Antonio, TX #147 (I-10, Exit 583)
- TA Dayton, OH #011 (I-70, Exit 10)
- TA Dallas South, TX #150 (I-20, Exit 472)
- TA Santa Nella, CA #163 (I-5, Exit 407)
- TA Wheeler Ridge, CA #239 (I-5, Exit 219A/219B)
- Petro Shawn Hubbard Ontario, CA Stopping Center #026 (I-10, Exit 57)
- Petro Jerry Fritts Jr. West Memphis, AR Stopping Center #311 (I-40, Exit 280/I-55, Exit 4)
“Dallas South is our fifth site to offer LNG and we now have ten truck maintenance and repair facilities for LNG and CNG vehicles,” shared Tom O’Brien, President and CEO of TravelCenters. “All of our LNG lanes are ‘super lanes’ in that they are equipped to dispense LNG, diesel and DEF. Because super lanes are integrated with existing fuel lanes, we do not interrupt truck traffic flow, or reduce available truck parking spaces.”
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.