Carbonite Strengthens and Expands Leadership Team with Six New Executives
- Nina McIntyre, Chief Marketing Officer – Nina McIntyre has held senior leadership positions at leading software and technology firms, including CMO at ATG (acquired by Oracle in 2011), SVP of Marketing at Authoria, and product group General Manager at Lotus/IBM.
- Terri Delfino, Vice President of Corporate Marketing - Before joining Carbonite, Terri Delfino served as VP of Marketing Communications at Aras Corporation, an open source PLM software company. Previous roles include director of marketing at B2B startups, and leadership positions in marketing agencies.
- Kim Rose, Vice President of Program Management & Execution - Kim Rose joined Carbonite in 2007 and has held a number of senior product management, program management, marketing and operations roles, most recently serving as Senior Director, eCommerce & Retention.
- Paddy Sreenivasan, Vice President of Server Engineering - Paddy Sreenivasan is the co-founder and former VP of Engineering at Zmanda Inc., an open source cloud backup vendor acquired by Carbonite in 2012. Prior to co-founding Zmanda, he served as Technical Lead, Engineering Manager at Silicon Graphics, Inc.
- Irwin Weiss - Vice President of Information Technology - Prior to joining Carbonite Irwin Weiss served as CIO at Aspen Technology and previously, CIO at Akamai Technologies. He also held senior IT leadership roles at Marcam Solutions and Viewlogic Systems.
- Christopher Wey, Vice President of Corporate Development - Before joining Carbonite, Christopher Wey served as VP of Strategy, Technology and Business Development for Avaya Client Services and Director, M&A Integration for IBM's Software Solutions Group, where he drove more than 30 strategic acquisitions and integrations with a value of over $12B.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.