CEO Interview: How This 'SecretCap' Is Competing In The $17 Billion Mobile Gaming Market
The following is a SecretCaps recorded interview with Ilya Nikolayev, CEO of Tapinator Inc (OTCMKTS:TAPM).
Topics covered include:
- Who is Tapinator, and what do they do?
- Tapinator's early stages and creation.
- Tapinator's dual model of rapid launch games, and longer-term premium games.
- How Tapinator can create games at a cost much lower than competitors such as Glu Mobile Inc. (NASDAQ: GLUU) and King Digital Entertainment PLC (NYSE: KING).
- Tapinator's 230 percent average ROI on mobile games.
- The growth outlook for the mobile gaming market, specifically reaching $41 billion by 2017.
- Changing the way games are played with AD's that do not interrupt gameplay.
- The acquisition of InAppFuel while targeting the Casino gaming market.
- The company's growth, such as releasing 15 games in October and November, with a portfolio growing by over 9 million players.
- An overview of Tapinator's management team.
Tapinator is a $28 million microcap company focused on developing and publishing mobile games. The company has a two-headed approach of rapidly releasing games in one segment, and working on longer term premium games within its other segment.
Mobile game developers trade at very high valuations, while Tapinator has since flown under the radar. Glu Mobile, for example, only earned $40,000 in revenue for the quarter ending June 30, 2014, but has a market capitalization of over $440 million.
By viewing this post you agree to SecretCaps' full disclosure.
Image credit: USAID, Flickr
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.