Samuel D. Riccitelli, President & CEO Of Signal Genetics, Talks This Year's IPO, MyPRS And Multiple Myeloma
SecretCaps' recorded a compelling interview With Samuel D. Riccitelli, President and CEO of Signal Genetics (NASDAQ: SGNL).
Topics covered in this interview include:
Signal Genetics' President and CEO Samuel D. Riccitelli
- Who is Signal Genetics, and what do they do?
- What is multiple Myeloma, and what are the current detection options.
- Why Signal Genetics' MyPRS system not only helps patients, but doctors - like never before.
- The target market available for MyPRS, and SGNL's current market penetration.
- The alpha for Signal Genetics - the ability for growth hinged on testing, not a binary drug approval scenario.
- SGNL's growth potential within teaching universities.
- SGNL's differentiation from other companies in the space - no need for FDA approvals and packing a growing revenue base.
- Valuable insight into this nanocap company that has gone undiscovered in the marketplace.
- Signal Genetics has flown under the radar since its IPO this past summer. This interview is intended to provide valuable insight on an undiscovered nano-cap company.
Join SecretCaps for unmatched Microcap research, full access to our recorded CEO interview library and real-time trade alerts.
Members have access first to undiscovered microcap companies prior to institutional investors finding and investing in them.
By viewing this post you agree to SecretCaps' full disclosure.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Tags: Samuel D. Riccitelli