Dow Jones Industrial Leading The Way Higher
The Dow Jones Industrials are outperforming the S&P 500 and NASDAQ 100 Monday morning, even with the NASDAQ 100 at a 14-year high.
So far Monday, the top five best performers are:
- United Technologies (NYSE: UTX) up 1.82 percent
- Visa (NYSE: V) up 1.55 percent
- Nike (NYSE: NKE) up 1.5 percent
- 3M (NYSE: MMM) up 1.32 percent
- General Electric (NYSE: GE) up 1.3 percent
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.