After-Hours Movers Mar. 5, 2014: ERII, PXLW, BIOD, SEED Higher, DVAX, LYV Lower
- Energy Recovery (NASDAQ: ERII) - up 29% - Reports Q4 EPS of $0.13 vs $0.08 est; revenue of $23.20M vs $21.37M est.
- Pixelworks (NASDAQ: PXLW) - up 9.3% - Files SEC form 8-K, other events.
- Biodel (NASDAQ: BIOD) - up 9% - Announces commercial manufacturing deal with emergent biosolutions for glucagon rescue product.
- Origin Agritech (NASDAQ: SEED) - up 6.5% - Momentum continuing in after hours session after China's largest agriculture biotechnology company jumped 34 percent during Wednesday's trading.
- Zogenix (NASDAQ: ZGNX) - up 4.5% - Reports Q4 EPS of $(0.28) vs $(0.09) est; revenue of $9.92M vs $8.68M est.
- IGI Laboratories (NYSE: IG) - up 4% - Seeking Alpha published bullish article saying “management has delivered and the pipeline is building.”
- Dynavax Technologies (NASDAQ: DVAX) - down 3.4% - Seeking Alpha published bullish article saying the company's “key product could be approved in 2016 and this speculative biotech name should appeal to the 'shotgun investor'.”
- Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) - down 1.5% - Investors seem to be taking profits on this stock that has gone up 140 percent since January 2013.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.