Benzinga's PreMarket Info Recap for June 18, 2013
Have you ever woken up to find that a stock in your portfolio made a dramatic move overnight? Are you interested in learning how to understand each day's post-market and pre-market moves?
Veteran traders Joel Elconin and Dennis Dick will give you all of the insights that you'll need to get in on the action before the opening bell.
Watch the video below to recap Tuesday morning's show.
- Is this the calm before the storm?
- The market quietly chopping around ahead of the Fed Wednesday
- Hormel Foods (NYSE: HRL) cuts outlook
- Bernstein comments knocking down American International Group (NYSE: AIG)
- JP Morgan (NYSE: JPM), Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) and Exxon Mobil (NYSE: XOM) continue to fight with major resistance
- Adobe Systems (NASDAQ: ADBE) and La-Z-Boy (NYSE: LZB) report tonight
Click here to subscribe to PreMarket Info on Marketfy and get these videos and updates emailed to you daily!
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.