United Medicare Advisors works with insurance carriers to help you sift through the options and find policies on the market. When you work with this company, you can expect to receive personalized service and up-to-date information. Though you won’t find pricing information directly online, United Medicare Advisors’ relationship with multiple carriers means you’ll be able to compare prices for a Medicare Supplement plan that is tailored to fit your needs.
- Comparing Medicare Supplement quotes
- Saving money on policies
- Personalized service and guidance from licensed sales agents
- Licensed agents can help you review your options
- Does not provide direct online quotes
- No general pricing information on its website
United Medicare Advisors Ratings at a Glance
Are you looking for health coverage from health care providers that offer Medicare as one of the options? Health insurance plans are an important part of a good lifestyle, and the health coverage that you get from Medicare providers differs.
United Medicare Advisors is a great tool for anyone researching and shopping for Medicare Supplement plans. The company can provide you with quotes and plan options from different carriers. Beyond that, its agents can help you review the options and figure out which plan is best for you.
Because the company provides you with quotes from several carriers, you can rest assured that you’re getting the best price possible. However, you will need to have a bit of patience because United Medicare Advisors does not provide online quotes. You need to submit a form to request a quote and then wait for an agent to call you to review your options.
Overall, this is a great company to use if you’re putting together your Medicare options. You’ll receive personalized support and save time by getting all of your quotes in one place.
United Medicare Advisors analyzes and compares plans from insurance carriers to provide people with the information they need to choose a Medicare Supplement plan.
United Medicare Advisors can provide quotes for Medicare Supplement plans.
- Medicare Supplement: Also known as a “Medigap” policy, this is insurance that is intended to fill in gaps in the original (Parts A and B) Medicare coverage that is managed by the federal government. Medicare Supplement Insurance is sold by private companies and can help pay for the remaining healthcare costs that aren’t covered by Original Medicare. This can include copayments, coinsurance and deductibles. Some Medicare Supplement policies can also cover services that aren’t covered by Original Medicare at all, such as medical care outside of the U.S.
United Medicare Advisors provides a few avenues to receive support. You can submit an inquiry to the company by filling out an online form.
Additionally, United Medicare Advisors allows you to put a face to the name of many of its agents on its website. The agents will make sure you have up-to-date quotes and personalized service so you can rest assured you’re getting the best plan possible.
Each insurance carrier decides on the pricing for its plans. There are 3 ways that Medigap policies can be priced:
- Community-rated: The monthly premium is generally the same for each person who has the Medigap policy, regardless of age.
- Issue-age-related: These plans have premiums that are based on the age you are when you purchase the Medigap policy.
- Attained-age-related: The premium for these plans is based on your current age. This is the only type of Medigap policy that may get more expensive over time because of your age.
United Medicare Advisors receives a high rating for its pricing simply because it allows you to compare options from carriers before you choose a plan.
United Medicare Advisors doesn’t directly provide health insurance policies, but it provides plenty of benefits for its users. You can use United Medicare Advisors as your resource for learning about Medicare Supplement plans and comparison shopping. When you use this company, you can feel confident about your policy decisions without feeling pressure because the company is not committed to any one carrier or plan.
When you use United Medicare Advisors, you’ll have access to licensed agents who can help you throughout the Medicare journey.
The greatest benefit of all is the savings that United Medicare Advisors can provide. According to the company, it’s helped more than 600,000 clients save on their Medicare Supplement premiums.
United Medicare Advisors provides resources via a website and for you to browse and use to begin comparison shopping. However, it does not provide immediate access to online quotes. To review your healthcare options, you’ll need to submit a form and wait for one of the agents to contact you.
United Medicare Advisors vs Competitors
United Medicare Advisors can be thought of as a 1-stop shop when it comes to finding Medicare Supplement plans. Instead of hopping from website to website reviewing the plans that each carrier provides, this company allows you to find it all in 1 place. Basically, using United Medicare Advisors can save you time and stress by providing you with information about plan options from a variety of carriers so you can make the best decision for yourself. This is something you simply would not get if you went directly to health insurance carriers.
- securely through Cigna Medicare Supplement's websiteBest For:Easy access to benefitsRating:
If you’re comparison shopping for Medicare Supplement plans and looking for a United Medicare Advisors review, you've come to the right place, United Medicare Advisors can be a great resource for you. Its agents can identify plans for your needs. No matter what type of coverage you’re seeking, you should always get a free quote to help you make your decision.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose a medicare supplement plan?
Factors such as which prescription drugs you take and the doctors you visit can help narrow down your options. An agent can guide you through this process.
Can I use United Medicare Advisors for Medicare Part A and B?
No, United Medicare Advisors only provides information on Medicare Supplement plans offered by private companies.
How much does Medicare cost per month?
In 2023, Medicare members will pay $164.90 per month.