Tradier is a high-tech broker made with the most active traders in mind. Tradier differentiates itself by using Application Programming Interface (API) technology to partner with popular trading software to offer a wide range of platform choices to Investors. Tradier brokerage offers integration with one of the widest ranges of platforms we’ve seen, including Esignal, Orion Multi Trader, Stockstotrade, 1Option, Evati, and many, many more.
Tradier offers 2 pricing options — infrequent traders may want to opt for Tradier’s 0 Stocks and $0.35 per Options contract trading, while very active traders can often save money by opting into Tradier’s $10 monthly all-inclusive option and Equity, which cuts commissions entirely.
Tradier TradeHawk platform is exceptionally impressive, combining intuitive 1-click order placements with a vast range of indicators and charting tools. TradeHawk is also completely compatible with both Apple and Android mobile devices. Though we’d love to see Tradier expand into mutual funds and offer a bit more in the way of educational tools, the broker remains a top choice for advanced traders and those looking for enhanced customization options.
- Very active options traders who would benefit from a flat-rate monthly charge instead of per-contract fees.
- Advanced traders looking for a customizable broker with a wide range of platforms that can be integrated.
- Prominent options traders get high-quality execution, real-time market data and subscription trading.
- Wide range of integrated platforms provide an option for any trader.
- All-inclusive per-month subscriptions available in lieu of per-contract commissions.
- Platforms are powered by quality real-time market data and execution.
- Newer traders may prefer a platform with fewer integration choices and a more streamlined approach.
- No online mutual funds currently available.
Tradier Ratings at a Glance
|Fees, Commissions, Margin Rates and Account Minimums|
|TradeHawk Mobile App|
Why Tradier Brokerage Over Others?
Tradier offers traders a number of exclusive benefits, including:
- Advanced and completely customizable trading platform: Tradier supports a wide range of integrated platforms which include stock and options trading, digital robo-advisors and a long list of social, mobile and custom apps. Tradier even allows you to create your own platform and indicators using its Sandbox option, and Tradier’s primary platform (TradeHawk) is exceptionally functional as well.
- All-inclusive subscription pricing: Tradier is one of the only brokers we’ve seen that offers all-inclusive equity and options trading. For $10 a month, you’ll have access to an unlimited number of commission-free equity and options trades. If you’re a very active trader, this can save you both time and money when it comes to calculating and paying commissions on each trade.
- Exceptional customer support: Having a technical problem with your Tradier account? Tradier’s live support option allows you to hand over access to your account so a technical support team member can correct the problem on your behalf. Tradier also offers email and phone support — it’s one of the most inclusive brokers when it comes to customer service. Tradier focuses on its ability to support active traders and developers who are building complex trading strategies.
Brokerage Quick Summary
|Tradable assets||Stocks, options, ETFs|
|Platform||Extensive range of integrative platforms, built with active traders in mind|
|Mobile app||TradeHawk mobile available for an additional fee; no free mobile trading platform|
|Available account types||Taxable, IRAs|
When you open an account with Tradier, you can choose between 2 fee schedules. The standard equity and options trading comes with $0 fees per order and $0.35 per contract. If you’re a particularly active trader, you might prefer Tradier’s all-inclusive subscription model. For $10 a month, you’ll enjoy commission-free equity and options trading. Tradier also offers $10 broker-assisted trades, which is significantly less expensive than competing brokers.
Margin trading is also available through Tradier. Tradier’s current margin rate is 5.25% for all traders, no matter how much margin you’re using. This can be especially beneficial for traders using less margin, as competing brokers typically charge higher rates for lower-level borrowers. There is no minimum balance required to open an account with Tradier.
Tradier offers both new and experienced traders a number of unique features they can use to quickly enhance their analyses and strategies. Some of our favorite features offered by Tradier include:
- A large selection of integrated platforms: Tradier invented the idea of an API-integrated brokerage firm. One of the most unique features offered by the brokerage is its customizable interface options. Most brokers lock you into a pre-set interface, allowing you limited ways to customize your trading station. Tradier instead uses an open API interface that allows you to integrate your platform of choice into your Tradier workstation while you take advantage of Tradier’s low fees and commissions. Tradier is compatible with a very wide range of platforms, including Q.ai, Screener.co, 1Option, eSignal and dozens more.
- TradeHawk: If you prefer to use Tradier’s native trading desktop, the TradeHawk platform is sure to impress. New traders and investors will love TradeHawk’s simple layout and easy 1-click order management. More experienced traders will love the vast number of tools and features they can take advantage of on the TradeHawk platform. From advanced simulators to multi-legged orders and real-time risk portfolio management, the TradeHawk platform is comprehensive enough for professional traders and intuitive enough for new traders to quickly get a hang of using. TradeHawk even offers a massive ecosystem of traders, mentors and educators to help you enhance your trading.
- Fast streaming data: Whether you’re a quick day trader or you’re looking for long-term holds to add to your portfolio, up-to-the-minute quotes and prices are crucial. Tradier streams both currently-happening market data and news from its lightning-fast HTTP-based API.
Tradier offers a number of educational resources you can use to learn more about trading, building a trading strategy and using its platform effectively.
- Risk-free paper trading: Tradier offers risk-free paper trading without an account. Receive $100,000 of virtual capital and practice your trading strategy before you commit any of your hard-earned money. Paper trading is free for 60 days and can be an excellent way to test out TradeHawk’s tools and charting capabilities without the risk.
- Customizable sandbox platform: If you’re an advanced or particularly tech-savvy trader, you’ll love Tradier’s customizable sandbox that allows you to build your own applications using your paper trading account and market data. If you have custom indicators or alerts you’d like to set, the sandbox offers virtually limitless potential to customize your dashboard and trading experience.
- Tradier blog: Tradier also offers traders a blog on its website with lots of helpful information on the TradeHawk platform. You’ll learn how AI can help inform your trades and how to use TradeHawk in compatibility with a mobile phone or tablet.
- Network of educators and teachers: Tradier Brokerage has partnered with a network of approved educators who help traders with educational content and reliable data. If you’re trading on the TradeHawk platform, you’ll have access to TradeHawk’s massive network of educators and mentors. If you’re just getting started learning how to trade, access to a network can offer an easy way to learn more about yourself and your ideal trading strategy.
Though newer traders may prefer a brokerage with a wider set of educational resources aimed at novices, experienced traders looking for the most personalized trading experience possible will appreciate Tradier’s wide range of articles and tools.
Tradier offers traders 2 seperate ways they can get in contact with customer service, including:
- Though the brokerage platform directly: If you have a technical question, you can contact support directly through your brokerage platform. Tradier is one of the only brokers we’ve seen to offer a “live support” feature that allows customer support professionals to access your screen directly after authorization. This means that the Tradier team can provide much more comprehensive support, especially for technical questions.
- By email: You can also contact Tradier by sending an email to email@example.com. Tradier aims to respond to all inquiries within 1 business day.
- By phone: Account holders and those interested in opening an account with Tradier can reach the broker by phone at 980-272-3880. Tradier’s customer service is monitored from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
Tradier offers stock, option and ETF trading with low fees and the option to subscribe to per-month pricing.
Tradier Stocks, ETFs and Mutual Funds
Tradier offers traders full access to the stock and ETF market, with 22 stock exchanges and 14 options markets. Tradier requires $0 commissions on stock and ETF executions. Tradier also offers margin trading — traders will pay a flat 5.25% interest on anything they borrow on margin. This fee rate is significantly lower than competing brokers, especially for traders who don’t plan to borrow hundreds of thousands of dollars to trade.
Tradier doesn’t currently offer access to mutual fund trading.
In addition to equity trading, Tradier also offers low-cost options trading on $0.35 per contract or a monthly all-inclusive options subscription for $10. Tradier is one of the only brokerages we’ve seen to offer all-inclusive subscription pricing for options trading, which can save very active options traders a significant amount of money.
Also like equity products, Tradier offers traders a wide selection of integrated API products, research, analysis and charting options. Tradier allows traders to execute nearly every type of order, (including complex multi-leg orders) and sets a wide selection of indicator tools, watchlists and other charting choices to analyze and inform options trading.
Tradier produces a TradeHawk mobile option available for both Apple and Android devices. Some of the biggest benefits of TradeHawk mobile include:
- Full investment capabilities: If you’re the type of trader who prefers a streamlined experience, you might enjoy TradeHawk Mobile to other platforms that only offer desktop trading. You can fully invest in the equity and options market through the mobile app. Stock and options quotes are streamed up-to-the-minute, which means you won’t need to worry about a delay hindering your trades. You can also execute advanced trading strategies (including all order types and multi-leg orders) on the mobile version of the platform as well.
- Watchlist management: Quickly create multiple wishlists with just a few taps on TradeHawk Mobile. You can manage multiple wishlists and even link multiple accounts together in a single mobile app.
- Streaming data: Access Level 1 streaming data through the app to help inform your trades. Interactive charting is also supported on the mobile app.
Very active traders will get the most use out of Tradier’s comprehensive platform. You’ll be impressed with how much time and money you can save using Tradier, with its wide range of integrated platforms and low per-month subscription pricing, particularly if you’re a day trader, swing trader or scalper.
Primary trading platform TradeHawk does a lot to impress users. TradeHawk is intuitive enough for new traders to quickly master but offers an exceptionally wide range of charting functions and complex orders. TradeHawk is a great choice for active options and stock traders, with full access to realtime and all the rich features of a professional trading platform.
Tradier isn’t a perfect brokerage. With so many platforms connected to Tradier, it can sometimes be difficult to navigate through all the choices and prices. We'd also love to see Tradier expand its offerings into futures, online mutual funds and also offer additional educational resources. However, for active and advanced traders, Tradier might offer an exceptionally high level of customization and functionality matched by few other brokerages.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tradier uses APIs to offer investing services from multiple platforms.
its all a scam, i traded with different brokers, most of them disappear when you make withdrawal request, some of them will try to convince you not to withdraw and instead invest more while others will actually allow you withdraw a little amount so they c