Jump straight to the answer. Is Moneylion legit? Yes, Moneylion is a legit platform that offers a variety of personal finance-related services.
MoneyLion is an up-and-coming financial platform that offers consumers a range of options not found with traditional banks. Is MoneyLion legit? As you will discover on this page, it is, in fact, legit and more than capable of helping you take control of your finances, avoid online banking fraud and get back on your feet.
The simplicity, robust variety of products and powerful financial support that MoneyLion provides can help anyone take control of their finances. This is not a digital bank—this is a platform that allows you to handle every aspect of your financial life in one place, making it easier to save, invest, improve your credit and more.
Where Can You Find MoneyLion?
You can find MoneyLion at MoneyLion.com and nowhere else. Remember, phishers and hackers often use nearly-identical website names for their operations, including sending you mysterious emails from an address that appears to be identical to the MoneyLion URL but is a fake.
You’ll know you’ve reach MoneyLion when you find a beautifully-crafted homepage filled with information, updates and data that points to the powerful financial tools the platform provides.
MoneyLion goes to great lengths to help you avoid fraud. You can learn more about it here.
How Do You Communicate With MoneyLion?
Con artists use a range of tactics to steal information and compromise your financial security. At MoneyLion, the platform is verified on:
- Facebook: @Moneylion
- Twitter: @Moneylion
- Instagram: @MoneyLionInc
Remember, MoneyLion staff will not contact you out of the blue; they address you by your full name and they ask for security verification that does not compromise your security.
If you feel you’re receiving suspicious messages or phone calls, contact MoneyLion at 801-257-4427. With a small dose of fraud prevention, you can spend without worry.
Where Is MoneyLion Licensed?
MoneyLion is licensed to operate across the U.S., including:
- Alabama under a consumer credit license
- Arizona under a consumer lender license
- California under a financing law license
- Delaware as a licensed lender
- Florida under a consumer finance lender license
- Idaho under a regulated lender license
- Illinois under a consumer installment loan license
- Kansas under a supervised loan license
- Louisiana as a licensed lender
- Maryland under installment and consumer loan licenses
- Michigan under a regulatory loan license
- Mississippi under a credit availability license
- Missouri as a consumer installment lender
- New Mexico under a small loan company license
- North Dakota under a money broker license
- Oklahoma under a supervised lender license
- South Carolina as a supervised lender
- South Dakota under a money lending license
- Texas as a regulated lender
- Utah under a consumer credit notification
- Washington state under a consumer loan license
- Wisconsin as a loan company
- Wyoming as a post-dated check cashier
MoneyLion is also a reporting agency under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
The firm uses Plaid security protection to gather information from your other financial institutions (with your consent.)
MoneyLion is also backed by Meta Bank and ML Wealth when providing services.
MoneyLion Has Been Lauded Across the Financial Sector
MoneyLion is trusted by major institutions who’ve heaped praise on the platform, such as:
- Forbes’ 2020 Fintech 50
- Finovate’s best digital bank of 2019
- Benzinga’s 2019 fintech award for innovation in personal finance
- The 2019 People’s Voice award at the Webby Awards
MoneyLion’s Partners and Investors
Given the accolades MoneyLion has received, partners and investors are lining up to help, including:
- Edison Partners
- Greenspring Associates
- and many more
You Can Trust MoneyLion With All Your Banking Needs
You can trust MoneyLion with all your financial needs, knowing that this financial platform is licensed, secure and staffed by knowledgeable, friendly professionals. Use these tips to avoid fraud and make your interactions with MoneyLion as seamless as possible. You can change your financial future with MoneyLion and its many tools, but you should always be on the lookout for scams, helping you and your friends or family make the wisest choices.
Recommending MoneyLion is often the best place to start.