Benzinga Student Byline Contest
Enter here for your chance to get a byline on Benzinga.com! Each month, Benzinga will choose one guest post submission from a student at a participating university to be posted on Benzinga.com. See more details below.
- Submit a guest post by the 20th of each month.
- Winners will be picked by and notified by the last day of each month.
- Winners will see their article and byline posted on Benzinga.com within the first week of the following month.
Guidelines and Topic Suggestions
Benzinga Editorial Guidelines:
- 1 news article, not blog-style, to be published on Benzinga.com
- 1500 words
- Excellent attention to AP style, grammar and journalistic style
- Several headers to break up the piece with title and byline
Topic Suggestions (other relevant topics within the finance, investing, FinTech space will be considered for submission):
- 5 Ways Financial Literacy Helps College Students
- 5 Tips to Save Money in College
- 5 Education Industry Trends to Watch in (Month or Year)
- 5 EduTech Trends to Watch in (Month or Year)
Southern New Hampshire University Online
SNHU Online Offers:
- Flexible schedules
- Affordable tuition
- Online tutoring
- Access to electronic research materials
- Specialized academic advising
- Supportive online community