Best-Kept Secrets? Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks That Could Be Huge Winners By December
CNBC's Jim Cramer is bullish on the industrial sector and presented six names that are both flying under-the-radar and are likely to be names that most investors have never heard of.
Here is the list of the six stocks Cramer recommends:
- 1. Albemarle Corporation (NYSE: ALB)
- 2. AptarGroup, Inc. (NYSE: ATR)
- 3. Carlisle Companies, Inc. (NYSE: CSL)
- 4. Parker-Hannifin Corp (NYSE: PH)
- 5. RPM International Inc. (NYSE: RPM)
- 6. Rockwell Automation (NYSE: ROK)
According to Cramer, all six of these companies are attractive to investors because they are all "vital to their customers."
"As the industrial environment improves, I bet that spells success for all of 2016," Cramer argued.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.