- Stifel cut SMART Global Holdings, Inc. SGH price target from $45 to $32. SMART Global shares fell 13.1% to $17.62 in pre-market trading.
- Oppenheimer lowered 89bio, Inc. ETNB price target from $40 to $15. 89bio shares fell 1.2% to $3.41 in pre-market trading.
- Loop Capital cut the price target on Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. BBBY from $5 to $1. Bed Bath & Beyond shares slipped 4.6% to $4.7601 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup boosted the price target on Domino's Pizza, Inc. DPZ from $424 to $450. Domino's shares dropped 0.5% to $387.10 in pre-market trading.
- UBS reduced The Southern Company SO price target from $83 to $76. Southern Company shares fell 1.2% to $69.84 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays cut RH RH price target from $400 to $300. RH shares fell 8.6% to $217.00 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse cut Paychex, Inc. PAYX price target from $165 to $140. Paychex shares fell 1.5% to $113.19 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital boosted the price target for General Mills, Inc. GIS from $66 to $80. General Mills shares fell 1.2% to $73.82 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley lowered price target for The Walt Disney Company DIS from $170 to $125. Disney shares fell 1.2% to $94.49 in pre-market trading.
- Keybanc boosted the price target on FedEx Corporation FDX from $300 to $325. FedEx shares fell 1.6% to $230.00 in pre-market trading.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.