- Vir Biotechnology VIR shares moved upwards by 21.14% to $47.38 during Tuesday's pre-market session. The company's market cap stands at $5.5 billion.
- Conformis CFMS shares moved upwards by 14.81% to $0.86. The company's market cap stands at $61.4 million.
- DBV Technologies DBVT shares surged 12.12% to $1.85. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $203.0 million.
- Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals KNSA shares surged 10.92% to $17.57. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $1.0 billion.
- BioNTech BNTX stock surged 9.85% to $88.65. The company's market cap stands at $20.1 billion.
- Gamida Cell GMDA stock surged 9.52% to $4.6. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $217.6 million.
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals CRBP shares sank 34.93% to $1.23 during Tuesday's pre-market session. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $89.1 million.
- Miragen Therapeutics MGEN shares sank 26.33% to $0.56. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $29.7 million.
- Iovance Biotherapeutics IOVA shares decreased by 21.09% to $25.3. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $3.7 billion.
- Neos Therapeutics NEOS shares declined by 17.11% to $0.46. The company's market cap stands at $22.8 million.
- Surgalign Holdings SRGA stock fell 13.05% to $1.6.
- Axovant Gene Therapies AXGT stock fell 12.97% to $4.9. The company's market cap stands at $197.6 million.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.