- JP Morgan boosted Advance Auto Parts, Inc. AAP price target from $183 to $190. Advance Auto Parts shares rose 0.1% to $156.00 in pre-market trading.
- KeyBanc boosted the price target on Shopify Inc SHOP from $1150 to $1250. Shopify shares fell 0.4% to $1,061.40 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler lifted the price target for Intuit Inc. INTU from $351 to $373. Intuit shares fell 0.1% to $331.20 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup raised the price target for Myokardia Inc MYOK from $125 to $225. Myokardia shares rose 0.2% to $220.79 in pre-market trading.
- Chardan Capital cut Iovance Biotherapeutics Inc IOVA price target from $53 to $50. Iovance Biotherapeutics shares fell 20.5% to $25.50 in pre-market trading.
- Jefferies raised the price target for Trinseo S.A. TSE from $28 to $35. Trinseo shares rose 3.5% to close at $27.52 on Monday.
- SVB Leerink lifted the price target on ImmunoGen, Inc. IMGN from $4 to $5. ImmunoGen shares fell 0.7% to $4.39 in pre-market trading.
- KeyBanc raised TopBuild Corp BLD price target from $150 to $210. TopBuild shares fell 1.4% to close at $177.75 on Monday.
- HC Wainwright & Co. raised Corvus Pharmaceuticals Inc CRVS price target from $10 to $12. Corvus Pharmaceuticals shares fell 6.6% to $4.54 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital raised the price target for Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc BFAM from $127 to $150. Bright Horizons Family Solutions shares rose 1.8% to close at $157.99 on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.