- BTIG lifted the price target on Sprout Social, Inc. SPT from $40 to $44. Sprout Social shares fell 0.4% to close at $38.50 on Wednesday.
- BMO Capital boosted Texas Roadhouse, Inc. TXRH price target from $58 to $62. Texas Roadhouse shares rose 0.8% to close at $60.79 on Wednesday.
- Raymond James lowered the price target for ADMA Biologics, Inc. ADMA from $9 to $7. ADMA Biologics shares rose 1.3% to $2.4201 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank raised the price target for Eaton Vance Corp. EV from $38 to $45. Eaton Vance shares rose 1.9% to $38.88 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs boosted the price target on Syneos Health, Inc. SYNH from $69 to $75. Syneos Health shares rose 0.4% to close at $53.16 on Wednesday.
- Citigroup raised Workday, Inc. WDAY price target from $218 to $265. Workday shares rose 2.5% to $220.42 in pre-market trading.
- Truist Securities raised the price target for Devon Energy Corporation DVN from $14 to $16. Devon Energy shares rose 1.5% to $9.60 in pre-market trading.
- Needham raised the price target for Alibaba Group Holding Limited BABA from $275 to $330. Alibaba shares rose 0.7% to $296.03 in pre-market trading.
- KeyBanc cut Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. HRC price target from $138 to $115. Hill-Rom shares rose 1.9% to close at $83.51 on Wednesday.
- Citigroup lowered Wanda Sports Group Company Limited WSG price target from $5.5 to $2.5. Wanda Sports shares fell 2.6% to $2.26 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.