Benzinga's options scanner just detected over 79 options trades for SLB SLB summing a total amount of $2,036,272.
At the same time, our algo caught 4 for a total amount of 906,882.
What's The Price Target?
Taking into account the Volume and Open Interest on these contracts, it appears that whales have been targeting a price range from $27.5 to $54.0 for SLB over the last 3 months.
Volume & Open Interest Development
Looking at the volume and open interest is a powerful move while trading options. This data can help you track the liquidity and interest for SLB's options for a given strike price. Below, we can observe the evolution of the volume and open interest of calls and puts, respectively, for all of SLB's whale trades within a strike price range from $27.5 to $54.0 in the last 30 days.
SLB Option Volume And Open Interest Over Last 30 Days
Biggest Options Spotted:
|Symbol||PUT/CALL||Trade Type||Sentiment||Exp. Date||Strike Price||Total Trade Price||Open Interest||Volume|
Where Is SLB Standing Right Now?
- With a volume of 1,865,110, the price of SLB is down -0.47% at $50.81.
- RSI indicators hint that the underlying stock is currently neutral between overbought and oversold.
- Next earnings are expected to be released in 51 days.
What The Experts Say On SLB:
- Morgan Stanley has decided to maintain their Overweight rating on SLB, which currently sits at a price target of $55.
- RBC Capital has decided to maintain their Outperform rating on SLB, which currently sits at a price target of $66.
- Piper Sandler has decided to maintain their Overweight rating on SLB, which currently sits at a price target of $64.
Options are a riskier asset compared to just trading the stock, but they have higher profit potential. Serious options traders manage this risk by educating themselves daily, scaling in and out of trades, following more than one indicator, and following the markets closely.
If you want to stay updated on the latest options trades for SLB, Benzinga Pro gives you real-time options trades alerts.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.