A whale with a lot of money to spend has taken a noticeably bullish stance on DraftKings.
Looking at options history for DraftKings DKNG we detected 19 strange trades.
If we consider the specifics of each trade, it is accurate to state that 63% of the investors opened trades with bullish expectations and 36% with bearish.
From the overall spotted trades, 2 are puts, for a total amount of $231,200 and 17, calls, for a total amount of $1,123,039.
What's The Price Target?
Taking into account the Volume and Open Interest on these contracts, it appears that whales have been targeting a price range from $7.5 to $15.0 for DraftKings over the last 3 months.
Volume & Open Interest Development
Looking at the volume and open interest is a powerful move while trading options. This data can help you track the liquidity and interest for DraftKings's options for a given strike price. Below, we can observe the evolution of the volume and open interest of calls and puts, respectively, for all of DraftKings's whale trades within a strike price range from $7.5 to $15.0 in the last 30 days.
DraftKings Option Volume And Open Interest Over Last 30 Days
Biggest Options Spotted:
|Symbol||PUT/CALL||Trade Type||Sentiment||Exp. Date||Strike Price||Total Trade Price||Open Interest||Volume|
Where Is DraftKings Standing Right Now?
- With a volume of 6,810,632, the price of DKNG is up 1.28% at $14.69.
- RSI indicators hint that the underlying stock is currently neutral between overbought and oversold.
- Next earnings are expected to be released in 80 days.
What The Experts Say On DraftKings:
- Morgan Stanley downgraded its action to Overweight with a price target of $20
- JP Morgan downgraded its action to Underweight with a price target of $12
- Craig-Hallum has decided to maintain their Buy rating on DraftKings, which currently sits at a price target of $21.
- Barclays has decided to maintain their Equal-Weight rating on DraftKings, which currently sits at a price target of $15.
- Morgan Stanley has decided to maintain their Overweight rating on DraftKings, which currently sits at a price target of $28.
Options are a riskier asset compared to just trading the stock, but they have higher profit potential. Serious options traders manage this risk by educating themselves daily, scaling in and out of trades, following more than one indicator, and following the markets closely.
If you want to stay updated on the latest options trades for DraftKings, Benzinga Pro gives you real-time options trades alerts.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.