A whale with a lot of money to spend has taken a noticeably bullish stance on Ford Motor.
Looking at options history for Ford Motor F we detected 35 strange trades.
If we consider the specifics of each trade, it is accurate to state that 60% of the investors opened trades with bullish expectations and 40% with bearish.
From the overall spotted trades, 21 are puts, for a total amount of $6,521,060 and 14, calls, for a total amount of $1,279,862.
What's The Price Target?
Taking into account the Volume and Open Interest on these contracts, it appears that whales have been targeting a price range from $10.0 to $22.0 for Ford Motor over the last 3 months.
Volume & Open Interest Development
Looking at the volume and open interest is a powerful move while trading options. This data can help you track the liquidity and interest for Ford Motor's options for a given strike price. Below, we can observe the evolution of the volume and open interest of calls and puts, respectively, for all of Ford Motor's whale trades within a strike price range from $10.0 to $22.0 in the last 30 days.
Ford Motor Option Volume And Open Interest Over Last 30 Days
Biggest Options Spotted:
|Symbol||PUT/CALL||Trade Type||Sentiment||Exp. Date||Strike Price||Total Trade Price||Open Interest||Volume|
Where Is Ford Motor Standing Right Now?
- With a volume of 34,306,710, the price of F is up 1.86% at $16.12.
- RSI indicators hint that the underlying stock may be overbought.
- Next earnings are expected to be released in 75 days.
What The Experts Say On Ford Motor:
- Deutsche Bank has decided to maintain their Hold rating on Ford Motor, which currently sits at a price target of $12.
- Morgan Stanley has decided to maintain their Equal-Weight rating on Ford Motor, which currently sits at a price target of $14.
- RBC Capital has decided to maintain their Sector Perform rating on Ford Motor, which currently sits at a price target of $15.
- Citigroup has decided to maintain their Neutral rating on Ford Motor, which currently sits at a price target of $16.
- JP Morgan has decided to maintain their Overweight rating on Ford Motor, which currently sits at a price target of $19.
Options are a riskier asset compared to just trading the stock, but they have higher profit potential. Serious options traders manage this risk by educating themselves daily, scaling in and out of trades, following more than one indicator, and following the markets closely.
If you want to stay updated on the latest options trades for Ford Motor, Benzinga Pro gives you real-time options trades alerts.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.