mode's limited-release Founders’ Edition devices will start shipping in April, Benzinga has learned exclusively.
mode provides a sensible approach to cannabis consumption by removing the guesswork around dosing and helping consumers achieve the ideal experience every time.
mode offers several exclusive features, including:
- Real-Time Dose Control – mode’s Touch Slider™ allows users to adjust their dose with precision down to the milligram.
- Universal 510 Compatibility – mode is compatible with the universal 510 threaded cartridges, giving users the freedom to enjoy their favorite strains from the best brands on the market.
- Quick-Snap™ Connector – Switch between 510 cartridges easily by simply pushing a cartridge into the device to make a connection and pulling it out to remove it. No additional magnets or screwing required.
- Haptic Guidance – mode’s Haptic Guidance feature lets users know exactly when the dose has started and when it has been completed with a gentle vibration from the device.
- Bluetooth Connected mode App – The companion mobile app features the first ever control dashboard for personalized cannabis consumption. mode's App provides access to an onboarding questionnaire, product profiles, dose control, analytics, and more.
Founded by cannabis visionaries Izzy Kirsh, Mark (Akiva) Wagner, Stephen Bates and Seth Hayes, the mode platform was designed for wellness and recreational users alike.
The idea for mode was first realized when Kirsh suffered an injury, leading him to the opportunity and need for personalized and sensible cannabis dosing. The founders then embarked on a comprehensive R&D program, collaborating with world-class design/engineering teams and raising $4 million in funding to bring mode to market.
mode’s lead investor is Merida Capital, an industry-leading VC firm in the cannabis space.
“Merida is excited for the release of mode’s precision dosing vape device, which will provide patients and consumers with targeted dosing to meet consumption preferences. Merida also believes that targeted dosing will likely play a large role in the future of insurance reimbursement for cannabis as a medical treatment,” said Max Gerard, partner at Merida Capital.
- mode will be showcasing its device and technology platform at the Benzinga Capital Conference in Miami Beach, at booth S38. All participants are encouraged to stop by.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.