- MGC Pharmaceuticals MGCLF shares closed up 40.67% at $0.02
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals CRBP shares closed up 38.02% at $0.46
- Neptune Wellness Solns NEPT shares closed up 28.77% at $0.26
- Origin Agritech SEED shares closed up 10.95% at $9.02
- cbdMD YCBD shares closed up 10.34% at $0.81
- Cannabix Technologies BLOZF shares closed up 9.13% at $0.46
- RIV Capital CNPOF shares closed up 8.18% at $1.19
- 4Front Ventures FFNTF shares closed up 7.59% at $0.78
- Nine Energy Service NINE shares closed up 5.32% at $2.95
- BioHarvest Sciences CNVCF shares closed up 4.94% at $0.29
- Item 9 Labs INLB shares closed up 4.72% at $1.11
- Charlottes Web Holdings CWBHF shares closed up 4.28% at $1.22
- Leviathan Natural Prods LVCNF shares closed up 4.10% at $0.68
- Heritage Cannabis Holding HERTF shares closed down 7.69% at $0.06
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals CPHRF shares closed down 7.25% at $1.79
- 22nd Century Group XXII shares closed down 6.81% at $2.19
- Greenlane Hldgs GNLN shares closed down 5.04% at $0.49
- Auxly Cannabis Group CBWTF shares closed down 5.03% at $0.12
- GrowGeneration GRWG shares closed down 4.69% at $9.14
- World Acceptance WRLD shares closed down 3.83% at $183.14
- GreenTree Hospitality Gr GHG shares closed down 3.74% at $5.15
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals ZYNE shares closed down 3.47% at $1.95
- Tilray TLRY shares closed down 3.45% at $5.32
- Cansortium CNTMF shares closed down 3.37% at $0.43
- Innovative Industrial IIPR shares closed down 3.08% at $198.26
- HEXO HEXO shares closed down 3.01% at $0.58
This article was generated by Benzinga's automated content engine and reviewed by an editor.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Missed the first wave of cannabis investments? Don’t make that mistake again.
Experts believe cannabis stocks have found their floor and are now poised for unprecedented growth.
Join Benzinga PotProfits. Our in-house canna stock expert, Michael Berger, is on a mission to uncover the most promising cannabis stocks poised for growth, even in a dull market. He leaves no bud unturned to bring you the juiciest potential double-digit opportunities!
Just this year, the PotProfits portfolio has seen smoking-hot gains like:
- 47.10% with $GTBIF
- 40.23% with $TCNNF
- 21.50% with $VFF