CBD-focused biopharmaceutical company Avicanna Inc. AVCN AVCNF 0NN said Friday it has completed a commercial export of CBD Isolate and CBD full spectrum psychoactive cannabis resin to a leading Chilean homeopathic and naturopathic pharmaceutical company through Santa Marta Golden Hemp (SMGH) S.A.S., its Colombian subsidiary.
Designed to supply partner companies and manufacture Avicanna’s own finished products, Cannabis Derivatives - branded as Aureus - are cultivated, extracted and manufactured at a cultivation and extraction infrastructure in Santa Marta, Colombia.
SMGH also supplies other pharmaceutical and cosmetics companies with cannabinoids including CBD, THC, and rare cannabinoids such as CBG, the Toronto-based company confirmed.
This new export to Chile is a recurring order and part of an ongoing relationship with an established homeopathic Chilean company.
Recent news from Avicanna:
- Avicanna Raises $3.2M Via Non-Brokered Offering, Announces Warrant Repricing
- Avicanna Ships Its Feminized Cannabis Seeds To Peru And Argentina
- Avicanna Files Patent For New Cannabinoid-Based Epilepsy Medication
- Avicanna Completes Registration And Commercial Export Of Pura Earth CBD Brand In Ecuador
- Avicanna Reaches Brazil With Aureus Branded Full Spectrum Psychoactive CBD Cannabis Extracts
Photo: Courtesy of Kindel Media
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.