Video: Benzinga Cannabis Insider 4/23 | ETFs, Michigan Market, Verano, Tilray, GrowGen & More!
Benzinga’s Cannabis Insider is a live daily show for cannabis investors.
On Friday’s show, hosts Patrick Lane and Javier Hasse discussed the latest news in the cannabis industry and analized the Michigan cannabis market.
Lane and Hasse also had time to look into the following publicly-traded companies and ETFs:
- AdvisorShares Pure Cannabis ETF (NYSE:YOLO)
- ETFMG Alternative Harvest ETF (NYSE:MJ)
- AdvisorShares Pure US Cannabis ETF (NYSE:MSOS)
- Bhang Inc (OTC:BHNGF)
- Verano Holdings Corp (OTC:VRNOF)
- Red White & Bloom Brands Inc (OTC:RWBYF)
- Tilray (NASDAQ:TLRY)
- Aphria Inc (TSE:APHA)
- High Tide (OTC:HITIF)
- GrowGeneration Corp (NASDAQ:GRWG)
Meet The Hosts:
Patrick Lane: https://twitter.com/patricklanebz
- Javier Hasse: https://twitter.com/javierhasse
Disclaimer: All of the information, material, and/or content contained in this program is for informational purposes only. Investing in stocks, options, and futures is risky and not suitable for all investors. Please consult your own independent financial adviser before making any investment decisions.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.