Cannabis Gainers And Losers From September 19, 2019
- Acacia Diversified Hldgs (OTC:ACCA) shares surged by 55.26%, to close at $0.08.
- Cannabics Pharmaceuticals (OTC:CNBX) shares appreciated by 23.81% to $0.26.
- Global Hemp Group (OTC:GBHPF) shares grew by 16.12% to $0.04.
- Target Group (OTC:CBDY) shares increased by 14.75% to $0.07.
- Halo Labs (OTC:AGEEF) shares gained 10.08% to $0.25.
- CannTrust Holdings (NYSE:CTST) shares gained 7.87%, closing at $1.37.
- iAnthus Capital Holdings (OTC:ITHUF) shares advanced by 6.47% to $2.15.
- Greenlane Holdings (NASDAQ:GNLN) shares increased by 4.47% to $4.44.
- DionyMed Brands (OTC:DYMEF) shares slid by 53% to $0.20.
- Intec Pharma (NASDAQ:NTEC) shares tumbled by 17.11%, eventually closing at $0.9.
- MariMed (OTC:MRMD) shares dropped by 16.51% to $0.79.
- Australis Capital (OTC:AUSAF) shares fell by 14.12% to $0.57.
- Abattis Bioceuticals (OTC:ATTBF) shares depreciated by 11.04% to $0.02.
- Beleave (OTC:BLEVF) shares declined by 10.0% to $0.04.
- Canopy Growth (NYSE:CGC) shares slumped by 8.51%, closing at $26.34.
- Pyxus International (NYSE:PYX) shares closed 7.49% in the red at $14.94.
- cbdMD (AMEX:YCBD) shares tumbled by 7.48%, eventually closing at $4.70.
- Cronos Group (NASDAQ:CRON) shares declined by 6.66% to close at $10.23.
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.