- Acacia Diversified Hldgs ACCA shares surged by 55.26%, to close at $0.08.
- Cannabics Pharmaceuticals CNBX shares appreciated by 23.81% to $0.26.
- Global Hemp Group GBHPF shares grew by 16.12% to $0.04.
- Target Group CBDY shares increased by 14.75% to $0.07.
- Halo Labs AGEEF shares gained 10.08% to $0.25.
- CannTrust Holdings CTST shares gained 7.87%, closing at $1.37.
- iAnthus Capital Holdings ITHUF shares advanced by 6.47% to $2.15.
- Greenlane Holdings GNLN shares increased by 4.47% to $4.44.
- DionyMed Brands DYMEF shares slid by 53% to $0.20.
- Intec Pharma NTEC shares tumbled by 17.11%, eventually closing at $0.9.
- MariMed MRMD shares dropped by 16.51% to $0.79.
- Australis Capital AUSAF shares fell by 14.12% to $0.57.
- Abattis Bioceuticals ATTBF shares depreciated by 11.04% to $0.02.
- Beleave BLEVF shares declined by 10.0% to $0.04.
- Canopy Growth CGC shares slumped by 8.51%, closing at $26.34.
- Pyxus International PYX shares closed 7.49% in the red at $14.94.
- cbdMD YCBD shares tumbled by 7.48%, eventually closing at $4.70.
- Cronos Group CRON shares declined by 6.66% to close at $10.23.
Meet the biggest cannabis industry players and make deals that will push the industry forward.
Featuring live company presentations, insider panels, and unmatched access to networking, the Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference is where cannabis executives and entrepreneurs meet.
Join us September 13-14, 2022 at The Palmer House in Chicago, IL.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.