Cannabis Gainers And Losers From September 18, 2019
- Greenlane Holdings (NASDAQ:GNLN) shares rose 14.56%, to close at $4.25.
- Kalytera Therapeutics (OTC:KALTF) shares closed 10.0% in the green at $0.03.
- Valens Groworks (OTC:VGWCF) shares advanced by 8.64% to $3.09.
- Canopy Rivers (OTC:CNPOF) shares appreciated by 8.54%, closing at $1.78.
- Indiva (OTC:NDVAF) shares grew by 4.44% to close at $0.23.
- Green Organic Dutchman (OTC:TGODF) shares gained 3.39%, closing at $1.83.
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ZYNE) shares slid by 21.77% to $8.84.
- Nabis Holdings (OTC:NABIF) shares tumbled by 10.98%, closing at $0.06.
- Intec Pharma (NASDAQ:NTEC) shares lost 10.77%, eventually closing at $1.16.
- MariMed (OTC:MRMD) shares ended 9.13% in the red at $0.94.
- Zelda Therapeutics (OTC:ZLDAF) shares fell by 8.8% to $0.05.
- Target Group (OTC:CBDY) shares declined by 7.58% to $0.06.
- Green Growth Brands (OTC:GGBXF) shares inched down by 5.6% to close at $1.18.
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.