- Greenlane Holdings GNLN shares rose 14.56%, to close at $4.25.
- Kalytera Therapeutics KALTF shares closed 10.0% in the green at $0.03.
- Valens Groworks VGWCF shares advanced by 8.64% to $3.09.
- Canopy Rivers CNPOF shares appreciated by 8.54%, closing at $1.78.
- Indiva NDVAF shares grew by 4.44% to close at $0.23.
- Green Organic Dutchman TGODF shares gained 3.39%, closing at $1.83.
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals ZYNE shares slid by 21.77% to $8.84.
- Nabis Holdings NABIF shares tumbled by 10.98%, closing at $0.06.
- Intec Pharma NTEC shares lost 10.77%, eventually closing at $1.16.
- MariMed MRMD shares ended 9.13% in the red at $0.94.
- Zelda Therapeutics ZLDAF shares fell by 8.8% to $0.05.
- Target Group CBDY shares declined by 7.58% to $0.06.
- Green Growth Brands GGBXF shares inched down by 5.6% to close at $1.18.
Meet the biggest cannabis industry players and make deals that will push the industry forward.
Featuring live company presentations, insider panels, and unmatched access to networking, the Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference is where cannabis executives and entrepreneurs meet.
Join us September 13-14, 2022 at The Palmer House in Chicago, IL.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.