Podcast: The Evolution Of Cannabis Legalization With Benzinga's Javier Hasse
Podcast via Kannaboomers.
“This is a social movement that is moving forward faster than any other social movement in the world and probably in history.“
— Javier Hasse
History is being made, day by day, as we move closer to the post-prohibition era for cannabis.
Most of us are on the sidelines, reading the headlines and trying to figure out what's happening in cannabis businesses, in our legal and law-making systems, in science and in the culture as a whole.
Our guest for this episode is writing those headlines: Javier Hasse runs the cannabis department at online publisher Benzinga, and is a contributing writer for many other publications, including Forbes, Entrepreneur, High Times and many more news organizations.
Links to some of the topics mentioned in the podcast:
- “Start Your Own Cannabis Business” by Javier Hasse
- Javier Hasse, Benzinga
- Javier Hasse, Forbes
- Cannabis Cup, Detroit
- Constellation Brands Wikipedia entry
- Canopy Growth, Wikipedia entry
- Shorts Brewing
- California Bureau of Cannabis Control
- ACLU cannabis arrest data
- Steve DeAngelo and the Last Prisoner Project
- 2020 Democratic Presidential candidates and where they stand on cannabis
- Retired NFL player Marvin Washington
- Mara Gordon, Kannaboomers Podcast #24
- Debra Borchardt, Editor in Chief of Green Market Report
- Alan Brochstein
About Kannaboomers Podcast
People are taking CBD and cannabis for insomnia, anxiety, inflammation and conditions including epilepsy, PTSD and many others. There's lots to learn as we head into the post-prohibition era, so Kannaboomers interviews experts on all aspects of cannabis, including science, culture, law and commerce.
Lead photo: Javier Hasse at the Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference.
The preceding article is from one of our external contributors. It does not represent the opinion of Benzinga and has not been edited.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.