Cannabis Stock Gainers And Losers From September 12, 2019
- Intec Pharma (NASDAQ:NTEC) shares advanced by 12.05% to $0.90.
- Tetra Bio Pharma (OTC:TBPMF) shares increased by 6.91% to close at $0.25.
- Charlottes Web Holdings (OTC:CWBHF) shares gained 6.36%, closing at $17.12.
- Abattis Bioceuticals (OTC:ATTBF) shares rose 5.0%, to close at $0.02.
- 22nd Century Group (AMEX:XXII) shares appreciated by 4.98%, to close at $2.32.
- Elixinol Global (OTC:ELLXF) shares closed 4.58% in the green at $1.60.
- Nabis Holdings (OTC:NABIF) shares slid by 21.8%, eventually closing at $0.08.
- Indiva (OTC:NDVAF) shares tumbled by 14.71%, eventually closing at $0.23.
- Greenlane Holdings (NASDAQ:GNLN) shares lost 10.89% to $4.99.
- EVIO (OTC:EVIO) shares ended 9.46% in the red at $0.45.
- Aurora Cannabis (NYSE:ACB) shares dropped by 9.24%, to close at $5.89.
- FSD Pharma (OTC:FSDDF) shares declined by 8.42% to close at $0.07.
- Cresco Labs (OTC:CRLBF) shares fell by 8.18% to close at $8.08.
- Origin House (OTC:ORHOF) shares dropped by 7.73%, to close at $6.09.
- InMed Pharmaceuticals (OTC:IMLFF) shares closed 7.32% in the red at $0.27.
- Halo Labs (OTC:AGEEF) shares tumbled by 6.61%, closing at $0.25.
- Curaleaf Holdings (OTC:CURLF) shares tumbled by 6.0% to $7.43.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.