Cannabis Stock Gainers And Losers From July 18, 2019
- CannTrust Holdings (NYSE:CTST) shares increased by 2.48% to close at $2.93.
- Curaleaf Holdings (OTC:CURLF) shares increased by 2.24% to close at $7.82.
- Greenlane Holdings (NASDAQ:GNLN) shares increased by 3.12% to close at $8.25.
- GW Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:GWPH) shares rose 1.85%, to close at $166.01.
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ZYNE) shares gained 1.63%, closing at $11.87.
- Aurora Cannabis (NYSE:ACB) shares dropped by 6.21%, to close at $6.95 after BofA downgraded the stock from Buy to Neutral.
- Aphria (NYSE:APHA) shares tumbled by 1.68%, eventually closing at $6.45.
- Canopy Growth (NYSE:CGC) shares dropped by 2.16%, to close at $35.80.
- Cronos Group (NASDAQ:CRON) shares dropped by 0.2%, to close at $14.96.
- HEXO (NYSE:HEXO) shares dropped by 2.16%, to close at $4.99.
- India Globalization Cap (AMEX:IGC) shares tumbled by 7.75%, closing at $1.31.
- Innovative Industrial (NYSE:IIPR) shares tumbled by 1.63%, closing at $123.63.
- iAnthus Capital Holdings (OTC:ITHUF) shares tumbled by 5.5%, closing at $2.80.
- Akerna (NASDAQ:KERN) shares dropped by 5.55%, to close at $12.94 amid annoucements of a new partnership with Leafly.
- MedMen Enterprises (OTC:MMNFF) shares tumbled by 0.45%, closing at $2.21.
- New Age Beverages (NASDAQ:NBEV) shares dropped by 3.2%, to close at $3.93.
- OrganiGram Holdings (NASDAQ:OGI) shares tumbled by 6.13%, closing at $6.43.
- Pyxus International (NYSE:PYX) shares tumbled by 0.91%, closing at $15.20.
- Tilray (NASDAQ:TLRY) shares tumbled by 1.9%, closing at $43.41.
- Therapix Biosciences (NASDAQ:TRPX) shares tumbled by 4.45%, closing at $2.36.
- cbdMD (AMEX:YCBD) shares dropped by 2.04%, to close at $4.32.
Never miss a news story in the cannabis world. Click here to check out Benzinga Cannabis for more.
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.