Cannabis Stock Gainers And Losers From July 11, 2019
- GW Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:GWPH) shares gained 1.12%, closing at $174.63.
- HEXO (AMEX:HEXO) shares rose 0.98%, to close at $5.15, amid news it will transfer its listing from NYSE American to NYSE.
- India Globalization Cap (AMEX:IGC) shares rose 7.24%, to close at $1.63.
- Innovative Industrial (NYSE:IIPR) shares gained 4.09%, closing at $137.72.
- Therapix Biosciences (NASDAQ:TRPX) shares rose 1.29%, to close at $2.35.
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ZYNE) shares gained 0.7%, closing at $14.40.
Never miss a news story in the cannabis world. Click here to check out Benzinga Cannabis for more.
- Aurora Cannabis (NYSE:ACB) shares dropped by 2.84%, to close at $7.18.
- Aphria (NYSE:APHA) shares dropped by 1.36%, to close at $6.55, although shares of Aphria Inc (NYSE:APHA) were assigned an average recommendation of “buy” from the nine analysts covering the firm, as reported by Marketwatch.
- Canopy Growth (NYSE:CGC) shares dropped by 3.9%, to close at $37.09.
- Cronos Group (NASDAQ:CRON) shares tumbled by 0.92%, closing at $15.15, after acquiring GMP-compliant fermentation, manufacturing facility.
- CannTrust Holdings (NYSE:CTST) shares fell 1.58% to close at $3.11, after Berman Tabacco announced an investigation into the company's illegal practices.
- Greenlane Holdings (NASDAQ:GNLN) shares dropped by 1.36%, to close at $8.00.
- Akerna (NASDAQ:KERN) shares dropped by 2.62%, to close at $14.10.
- MedMen Enterprises (OTC:MMNFF) shares dropped by 4.03%, to close at $2.38.
- OrganiGram Holdings (NASDAQ:OGI) shares tumbled by 5.28%, eventually closing at $6.28.
- Pyxus International (NYSE:PYX) shares tumbled by 0.44%, eventually closing at $15.70.
- Tilray (NASDAQ:TLRY) shares dropped by 1.61%, to close at $45.19. Zenabis closed a $30 million non-dilutive financing via supply agreement with it.
- cbdMD (AMEX:YCBD) shares tumbled by 5.1%, eventually closing at $4.65.
Benzinga's Cannabis Capital Conference heads to Detroit on Aug. 15 — Click here to learn more!
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.