NYSE And NASDAQ Cannabis Stock Gainers And Losers From July 9, 2019
- Cronos Group (NASDAQ:CRON) shares increased by 2.85% to close at $15.53, amid announcements of appointing industry titan Todd Abraham to an executive position.
- Greenlane Holdings (NASDAQ:GNLN) shares rose 0.75%, to close at $8.08.
- GW Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:GWPH) shares increased by 2.7% to close at $177.82.
- HEXO (NYSE:HEXO) shares rose 2.17%, to close at $5.19.
- Innovative Industrial (NYSE:IIPR) shares gained 6.15%, closing at $132.29.
- MedMen Enterprises (OTC:MMNFF) shares increased by 3.09% to close at $2.54.
- Pyxus International (NYSE:PYX) shares increased by 3.44% to close at $15.65.
- Aurora Cannabis (NYSE:ACB) shares tumbled by 1.34%, closing at $7.34.
- Aphria (NYSE:APHA) shares dropped by 0.0%, to close at $6.75.
- Canopy Growth (NYSE:CGC) shares fell 0.91% to close at $39.12.
- CannTrust Holdings (NYSE:CTST) shares fell 6.14% to close at $3.60.
- India Globalization Cap (AMEX:IGC) shares fell 0.64% to close at $1.55.
- Akerna (NASDAQ:KERN) shares fell 1.49% to close at $14.88.
- OrganiGram Holdings (NASDAQ:OGI) shares fell 2.26% to close at $6.92.
- Tilray (NASDAQ:TLRY) shares dropped by 0.66%, to close at $45.15.
- Therapix Biosciences (NASDAQ:TRPX) shares tumbled by 0.0%, eventually closing at $2.35.
- cbdMD (NYSE:YCBD) shares tumbled by 2.2%, eventually closing at $4.90.
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ZYNE) shares fell 0.87% to close at $14.8.
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.