Cannabis Stocks Gainers and Losers From July 1, 2019
- Aurora Cannabis (NYSE:ACB) shares gained 0.13%, closing at $7.83.
- Canopy Growth (NYSE:CGC) shares gained 0.69%, closing at $40.59.
- Cronos Group (NASDAQ:CRON) shares increased by 0.25% to close at $16.02.
- CannTrust Holdings (NYSE:CTST) shares increased by 1.99% to close at $5.12.
- GW Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:GWPH) shares rose 0.15%, to close at $172.64.
- HEXO (AMEX:HEXO) shares rose 1.13%, to close at $5.38.
- Innovative Industrial (NYSE:IIPR) shares increased by 1.18% to close at $125.02.
- Tilray (NASDAQ:TLRY) shares gained 5.88%, closing at $49.30.
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ZYNE) shares rose 4.13%, to close at $14.11.
- MedMen Enterprises (OTC:MMNFF) shares rose 4.58%, to close at $2.72.
- cbdMD (NYSE:YCBD) shares fell 1.02% to close at $5.84.
- Greenlane Holdings (NASDAQ:GNLN) shares dropped 5.84% to close at $9.03.
- Therapix Biosciences (NASDAQ:TRPX) shares tumbled by 0.8%, eventually closing at $2.48.
- Pyxus International (NYSE:PYX) shares dropped by 4.08%, to close at $14.58.
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.