Cannabis Stock Gainers And Losers From June 25
- Greenlane Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:GNLN) shares gained 3.54% to close at $9.65.
- Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc. (NYSE:IIPR) shares spiked 4.90% to close at $130.48.
- MedMen Enterprises Inc. (OTC:MMNFF) shares climbed 2.67% to close at $2.31.
- Pyxus International, Inc. (NYSE:PYX) shares surged 26.66%, closing at $17.01 after Imperial Capital started coverage with an Outperform rating and $71 price target.
- Therapix Biosciences Ltd. (NASDAQ:TRPX) shares climbed 6.38%, closing at $2.50.
Need more cannabis news? Check out all of our coverage here.
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (NYSE:ACB) shares fell 0.73%, closing at $7.45.
- CannTrust Holdings Inc. (NYSE:CTST) shares dipped 2.90% to close at $5.02
- Canopy Growth Corporation (NYSE:CGC) shares fell 1.8% to close at $39.77 following an update to its M&A strategy.
- cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE:YCBD) shares dropped 1.86% to close at $5.81. On Monday, the company announced a partnership with Bellator MMA.
- Cronos Group Inc. (NASDAQ:CRON) shares dropped 1.86% to close at $15.79.
- GW Pharmaceuticals plc (NASDAQ:GWPH) shares fell 0.28%, closing at $171.79.
- HEXO Corp. (NYSE:HEXO) shares dropped 4.66% to close at $5.11.
- Tilray, Inc. (NASDAQ:TLRY) shares fell 2.54% to close at $46.81.
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ZYNE) fell 3.39% to close at $12.55.
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.