• S&P 500 ETF SPY increased 0.09% to $309.23.
• Nasdaq ETF QQQ increased 0.58% to $249.04.
• Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF DIA fell 0.19% to $257.33.
• FTSE/Xinhua China 25 ETF FXI rose 0.76% to $40.
• FTSE Europe ETF VGK increased 0.29% to $50.48.
• United States Oil ETF USO rose 1.03% to $28.38.
• Gold ETF GLD fell 0.97% to $165.70.
• 20+ Yr Treasury Bond ETF TLT decreased 0.39% to $163.28.
• Retail ETF XRT decreased 0.28% to $42.76.
• Energy XLE fell 1.49% to $37.27.
• Technology XLK rose 0.15% to $104.62.
• Financial XLF decreased 1.08% to $22.90.
• Tesla TSLA rose 4.26% to $1125.80.
• FedEx FDX rose 13.97% to $159.67.
• Office Depot ODP increased 822.98% to $21.69.
• Intel INTC fell 0.99% to $59.24.
• IAC/InterActiveCorp IAC fell 67.10% to $106.39.
• Ideanomics IDEX fell 19.90% to $1.61.
• Durect shares are trading higher after the company initiated its patient recruitment in its Phase 2 safety and efficacy study for its DUR-928 in coronavirus patients that have acute Liver or Kidney injury. UPDATE: Shares have since reversed, now lower. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16468178
• Arizona Department Of Health In Tweet Says State Will Be Reporting Record Highs For Reported Coronavirus Cases, Deaths BZ NOTE: Stand By For Official Numbers https://www.benzinga.com/node/16471954
• Aspira Women's Health Reports Investors Including Affiliates Of Co.'s Largest Shareholder, Jack Schuler, Agreed To Buy ~$11M In Unregistered Shares Of Co. Common Stock At $3.50/Share https://www.benzinga.com/node/16472087
• Stakeholders Await Guidance On Rail Track And Brake Safety Standards https://www.benzinga.com/node/16471420
• Papa John's Deserves An Expanding Multiple, Wedbush Says In Bullish Initiation https://www.benzinga.com/node/16469876
• Culp CULP is expected to release earnings for Q4. In the same quarter last year, they reported an earnings per share of -$0.11 and revenue of $70,963,000. Analysts expect the revenue to be around $58,350,000 and the earnings per share at -$0.16.
• Macy's M released earnings for Q1, higher than analyst estimates. They reported an EPS of -$2.03, and revenue of 3,017,000,000.In the same quarter last year, they reported an earnings per share of $0.44 and revenue of $5,504,000,000.
• General Mills GIS released earnings for Q4, higher than analyst estimates. They reported an EPS of $1.1, and revenue of 5,023,000,000.In the same quarter last year, they reported an earnings per share of $0.83 and revenue of $4,162,000,000.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.