• S&P 500 ETF SPY increased 0.56% to $321.18.
• Nasdaq ETF QQQ fell 0.01% to $239.66.
• Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF DIA rose 1.12% to $274.56.
• FTSE/Xinhua China 25 ETF FXI decreased 1.12% to $40.95.
• FTSE Europe ETF VGK increased 0.38% to $52.93.
• United States Oil ETF USO decreased 1.38% to $28.53.
• Gold ETF GLD increased 0.65% to $159.05.
• 20+ Yr Treasury Bond ETF TLT rose 0.06% to $156.20.
• Retail ETF XRT increased 1.49% to $45.06.
• Energy XLE rose 2.50% to $45.95.
• Technology XLK fell 0.33% to $101.05.
• Financial XLF rose 1.36% to $26.61.
• Exxon Mobil XOM rose 1.94% to $54.10.
• ZoomInfo Technologies ZI rose 16.48% to $45.30.
• Invesco Mortgage Capital IVR increased 80.45% to $7.66.
• NVIDIA NVDA decreased 2.38% to $348.32.
• Carvana CVNA decreased 4.53% to $110.69.
• Luckin Coffee LK decreased 12.52% to $4.82.
• Former Navistar And GM Executive Joins Plus.ai Board https://www.benzinga.com/node/16202915
• Lagarde: ECB Can Purcahse New Bonds Issued By EU Commission https://www.benzinga.com/node/16203184
• Shares of several communication companies are trading higher on continued upward momentum surrounding the economy reopening, which would increase consumer spending and economic activity. New York City moved into phase one of its reopening plan on Monday. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16203111
• Trucking Freight Futures Market Summary: Week Ending 6-5-2020 https://www.benzinga.com/node/16202913
• Shares of several industrial companies are trading higher on continued upward momentum surrounding the economy reopening, which would increase consumer spending and economic activity. New York City moved into phase one of its reopening plan on Monday. https://www.benzinga.com/node/16201670
• Banco Macro BMA will release earnings today for Q1. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of $2.65 and revenue of $357,302,000. Analysts predict the revenue to be around $450,230,000 and the EPS to be at $2.26.
• REV Group REVG reported earnings today for Q2, higher than consensus estimates. They reported an earnings per share of -$0.09, and sales of 547,000,000. Last year, for the same quarter, they reported an EPS of $0.24 and revenue of $615,000,000.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.