10 Stocks That Rallied Three Days On No News
The list of below stocks is notable as the shares have rallied for three days in a row on no news spanning the trading days from November 28 to November 30.
- Alon USA Partners LP (NYSE: ALDW) - Alon USA Partners shares climbed 5.17 percent to close at $9.15 on Wednesday.
- Tribune Media Co (NYSE: TRCO) – Tribune Media shares rose 1.44 percent to close at $35.91 on Wednesday.
- Aceto Corporation (NASDAQ: ACET) – Aceto shares surged 1.59 percent to close at $20.43 on Wednesday.
- America's Car-Mart, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRMT) - America's Car-Mart shares climbed 1.22 percent to close at $45.55 on Wednesday.
- CBOE Holdings, Inc (NASDAQ: CBOE) - CBOE shares rose 0.51 percent to close at $68.90 on Wednesday.
- CNinsure Inc. (ADR) (NASDAQ: CISG) – CNinsure shares gained 0.96 percent to close at $9.50 on Wednesday.
- National Beverage Corp. (NASDAQ: FIZZ) - National Beverage shares rose 0.12 percent to close at $50.49 on Wednesday.
- Western Digital Corp (NASDAQ: WDC) – Western Digital shares rose 1.58 percent to close at $63.66 on Wednesday.
- Seagate Technology PLC (NASDAQ: STX) - Seagate shares gained 1.52 percent to close at $40.10 on Wednesday.
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc (NASDAQ: KTOS) – Kratos Defense shares rose 2.23 percent to close at $7.32 on Wednesday.
If content like this is useful to your trading/investing strategy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline to let us know!*
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.